Recent content by 2Jae

  1. 2Jae

    Intro Hi! Another newbie!

    I was looking around there isn't a lot of igot7! :lazypotato:
  2. 2Jae

    Intro Hi! Another newbie!

    I like some jpop groups from LDH and a few female soloists like Ayu and Nami!
  3. 2Jae

    MV NCT Dream - Ridin'

    Oh I really like this! I need to learn the members I think 😀
  4. 2Jae

    Intro Hi! Another newbie!

    I do! They are really funny together! :pikahappy:
  5. 2Jae

    Intro Hi! Another newbie!

    I like all of them but 2jae are my favorite (JB and Youngjae) Mina and Sana are my favorites in Twice! I like all groups at least a little! Some that I really like are Infinite, SNSD, EXO, Shinee, 2pm, and TVXQ!
  6. 2Jae

    Intro Hi! Another newbie!

    Hi I'm new to this forum but have used kpop forums in the past even though most have closed! I like a lot of groups music but I bias GOT7 and Twice the most! You guys have the best emojis! :dubuwave:
  7. 2Jae

    Official Which Fandoms Do You Belong To?

    igot7
  8. 2Jae

    Official Where Are You From?

    New to the forum but I'm from the USA :dubuwave: