Recent content by 3racha

  1. 3racha

    Do you care…

    I do occasionally. While it doesn't matter most of the time, I've had a couple instances of energy drinks making me a bit irritated so I avoided energy drinks with similar ingredients. i don't really go for energy drinks anymore which is probably for the better lol. i've been checking the added...
  2. 3racha

    A Much Needed Update

    Take care of yourself, friend. Real life always comes first. You just reminded me I should get off and focus on my finals. :sanapray:
  3. 3racha

    Spicy VS I Am VS Unforgiven VS QueenCard

    All hail I'M A QUEENCARD I'M A QUEENCARD
  4. 3racha

    Pizza opinions…

    thiccc with 3 c's
  5. 3racha

    DISCORD USERS READ!

    i'll pull up the article but a lot of people are def not into it lol. here's the article
  6. 3racha

    Least favorite ice cream flavor?

    mint choco lovers from far and wide are all welcome. :queen:
  7. 3racha

    Intro Hello! 💙 :)

    welcome to the forums, nct 127 is my favorite unit too. you have great taste. :sanapray:
  8. 3racha

    Hot Man Voting: Round 6 [CLOSED]

    just voted, this is getting sweaty. hot man contest indeed.
  9. 3racha

    Chart SEVENTEEN’s “FML” Becomes Their 1st Album To Spend 2 Weeks In Top 15 Of Billboard 200

    I listened to it last night and it’s such a comforting album :sanapray:
  10. 3racha

    is boys planet still worth watching?

    brutally honest answers and bitterness are always welcome. i think the length of the episodes is what initially turned me off. 3 hour episodes??? it wasn't just the first episode that's 3 hours long??? I can watch 6 anime episodes in that time.
  11. 3racha

    Appreciation It's The Chaser's 11th birthday!!!

    iconic bop fr, can't believe it's been 11 years since it released lol. :pepebop:
  12. 3racha

    Official Request Cards or Trades Here

    username: 3racha reason: completed both dailies deck: common korean 2, rare deck 3
  13. 3racha

    my top 15 non kpop songs atm

    thread inspired by nymphology, i can't tag her so no tag. Some of them are recent releases, some of them are not. 15. like i need u - keshi 14. Redbone - Childish Gambino 13. Pyramids - Frank Ocean 12. Sugar - BROCKHAMPTON 11. LA FAMA - ROSALIA 10. honey - Halsey 9. Save Your Tears (with Ariana...
  14. 3racha

    Longer or shorter shifts?

    longer shifts, might as well work longer if i'm going to be there anyway. :soob:
  15. 3racha

    is boys planet still worth watching?

    Fine... i'll add it to the list...