Recent content by 4Ren

  1. 4Ren

    Check out my status!

    Hi! I'm not going to be on this account so, just came to check up here and tell you to check my status on my profile. Y'all probably guessed by now, but probably not the latter story!
  2. 4Ren

    I do not want to leave this on a low note, so I'll leave my stuff here (yes, even my koreaboo...

    I do not want to leave this on a low note, so I'll leave my stuff here (yes, even my koreaboo ones). Thank you all again; I hope to see you guys when I'm more active :D ^^ <3<3<3
  3. 4Ren

    But then I just realised: I had to let this whole deal go. That's why I was MIA for the entirety...

    But then I just realised: I had to let this whole deal go. That's why I was MIA for the entirety of the past 11+ months on allkpop and on Kpopsource. I hope you guys understand that this does not mean I don't want to remember the experiences made here. I really loved meeting you all and sharing...
  4. 4Ren

    OK so... turns out I'm not Korean! Yay! So, hi. I am a koreaboo. No, I am Filipino. no, I am not...

    OK so... turns out I'm not Korean! Yay! So, hi. I am a koreaboo. No, I am Filipino. no, I am not Korean. This account was all supposed to be a joke account created by me and my friend sometime last year; we really loved playing some extravagant Korean. Until it got to my friend, then me, that we...
  5. 4Ren

    Intro Pottermore Stalking Info Page

    hogwarts: ravenclaw (truly slytherin :seokeyes::seokeyes::seokeyes:) patronus: granian winged horse Wand: Sycamore, phoenix core (truly a unicorn tail hair), about 12 inches, very smooth to swing ilvermorny: thunderbird (basically a slytherin but otherwise i'm truly a serpent) ok sorry for the tmi-
  6. 4Ren

    MV Eyedi - Caffeine MV released

    sis omg yes did you hear the rest of her stuff too?! [/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
  7. 4Ren

    Comment An Idol...

    loona's heejin. @CrunchyLegend we are about to be blessed. should i @ mort?
  8. 4Ren

    Appreciation “I want to hit her with my lips”

    i'm sorry to say this but this has to be said: fromis_9 who-
  9. 4Ren

    what......

    apathy, abuse of self and aggression are the three a's that are in the battery that power me up.
  10. 4Ren

    .......... . . .

    can we get an a+ for effort @ admins
  11. 4Ren

    Jennie and Rose went to The Weeknd concert

    JENNIE'S WYLING I'M SCREECHING
  12. 4Ren

    A Crunchy Princess With Steel-Bending Strength?

    crunch? more like CRUSH. she is winning against yves' son. of all people to win against i'm shook-
  13. 4Ren

    COMMENT,,,,,

    KimLip of Loona. this is small to judge on i'll try to find more edit: so i found this other one buti still don't think it's enough to judge on. feel free to do so if you think otherwise
  14. 4Ren

    I've Wonder Girls'd Myself

    sis noooo please you just got in you're still a rookie ;-; (ahem ahem thisisioialloveragain sob sob)