Recent content by _alice_

  1. _alice_

    what movie did you rewatch the most?

    Cinderella, Mulan, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Howl's Moving Castle, Sailor Moon R: the movie, Barbie movies & Harry Potter.
  2. _alice_

    how many siblings do you have?

    I have 2 stepsiblings, a twin brother and 5 younger siblings that are my half-sibling.
  3. _alice_

    How old are you?

    29.
  4. _alice_

    Do you prefer subs or dubs when you watch anime?

    Japanese. I prefer watching everything in their original language. It feel weird for me to also hear dubbed because I am not use to it.
  5. _alice_

    were you a fan of twilight?

    Yes I was. I never watch the movie though.
  6. _alice_

    what's your typical starbucks order?

    It is either a Vanilla Bean Frap or Caramel Machiatto. If I don't want coffee I will get a Passion tea tango. I also have to order a cake pop.
  7. _alice_

    what's your favourite holiday?

    X-mas
  8. _alice_

    What fandom have you been a part of the longest?

    Kpop since 2006 Anime since I was 4
  9. _alice_

    Appreciation What is your top 5 idols in 2021 ?

    1. Bang Chan (Stray Kids) 2. I.M (Monsta X) 3. Eric (The Boyz) 4. Taeyong (NCT) 5. Irene (RV)
  10. _alice_

    Who do you usually find the most attractive in bands?

    For me, it has always been the vocalist.
  11. _alice_

    how many siblings do you have? do you get along with them?

    I have 2 stepsiblings, a twin brother, and 5 younger half-siblings from my mom and stepdad's marriage. We are all super close to each other. My stepsister who is 3 years younger is literally my best friend. We do a lot of stuff together and have so much in common. My twin brother and I have...
  12. _alice_

    What was the last movie you watched?

    Boss Baby movie 2.
  13. _alice_

    Have you had a Kpop dream?

    Yep. But in those dreams somehow always end up switching to like being chase by a serial killer or end up being chase by a Titan or zombie. I watch a lot of true crime and anime before going to bed.
  14. _alice_

    Are you religious?

    I am Catholic. I don't go to church now, but I do still practice a bit.
  15. _alice_

    Who are your favorite non-Korean K-pop idols?

    Not counting the Korean-American members, Sana Yuta Lucas Ning Ning Lisa Sorn Mark Tuan Sakura Nichkhun