Recent content by Akpopstar

  1. Akpopstar

    MV Weki Meki 위키미키 - Tiki-Taka(99%) M/V

    I have to say this is really good, its sad that Weki Meki can keep releasing all these good songs but they are always treated as nugu... Life is so unfair!:yolk:
  2. Akpopstar

    News Twices Momo and heechul reportedly dating

    If this is true, that would mean they started dating when the so call ''dating ban'' was still active.. I am hoping this is true though cos 1) Heechul is a charm! 2) This would slap all the delusional JYP stans that keep praising JYP as the best company in the world and saying ''JYP is strict...
  3. Akpopstar

    Unstanning...

    Next week: Dispatch reveal Nayeon is dating LOL
  4. Akpopstar

    That feeling when....

    I only buy 1 album for each release and attend their concert if they ever come to my country, that is the best support I can give to their career, never like buying merchs cos they are severely overprice.. :rosesmug:I am a cheapo..:jenniesmug:
  5. Akpopstar

    News [UPDATED] Kang Daniel and TWICE Jihyo are reportedly dating - JYPE + KONNECT Ent. confirms relationship

    I hope KD fans won't attack Jihyo non stop since he is insanely famous in Korea, I can really imagine his fangirls going crazy now over there... I mean JYPE stocks price already started dropping by more than 8-10% when Dispatch announce the rumor so I think Koreans would never be as open mind as...
  6. Akpopstar

    Do you think entertainments and idols should start calling out bad fan behavior?

    They should but they won't, these obsessive fans are the one giving them the most money so sad to say, kpop is a business after all. The Korea government also can prevent it by making stalking a serious offence but they too have so far been quiet and slow to act about the issue, most of the...
  7. Akpopstar

    News [Trigger Warning] KARA’s Goo Hara found alive after attempting suicide, stable but unconscious

    And this is why I hate cyber bullying in Korea, these people just sit behind their computer and act like they own the fucking world.... Korea really need to address these issue cos their suicide rate is really alarming not just for celebrity but ordinary people as well... I seriously hope she...
  8. Akpopstar

    Appreciation BLACKPINK IN MY AREAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

    Woah!!!! You are so lucky!!!
  9. Akpopstar

    MV Weki Meki 위키미키 - Picky Picky M/V

    I think it is nice, not as good as Crush but still enjoyable
  10. Akpopstar

    YG is so desperate to end BLACKPINK

    This snake is just trying to milk as much money as possible with their concert tour.... I don't get how him and his brother can remain incharge of YGE...
  11. Akpopstar

    yg is really fking annoying.

    Fucking hell.... I was really looking forward towards Rose solo, expected from that fucking snake...
  12. Akpopstar

    I GOT MA TICKETS

    Congrats!! Singapore tickets is still not up.. Hope I can get tickets:nekosweat:
  13. Akpopstar

    do you think blackpink will comeback again this year?

    "Rosé's solo debut will be shortly after Black Pink's comeback EP. We have finished selecting a song which best matches Rosé's vocals, and we are also preparing for Lisa and Jisoo's solos. My hope and goal is for Black Pink to make 2 comebacks, and also for Rosé, Lisa, and Jisoo to debut solo...