Recent content by Andrea

  1. Andrea

    Hi, I saw your posts about woo!ah! and I wanted to say that I'm such a fan of them as well! I...

    Hi, I saw your posts about woo!ah! and I wanted to say that I'm such a fan of them as well! I noticed that they don't have a thread in the Idol Threads section? I remember seeing you around but I don't remember a lot. Nice to meet you!
  2. Andrea

    You're first song from your favorite group?

    Curiously enough I started with the debut song even if I wasn't into K-pop, so my first was Twice's Like Ooh-Ah.
  3. Andrea

    Have you ever found a shiny in Pokémon?

    Yes, once! I remember finding Oddish back in FireRed.
  4. Andrea

    Best Itzy songs?

    As a huge ITZY fan, I won't make a long list but I will only mention 4 songs: Wannabe, Not Shy, That's a No No, and the newest Trust Me (Midzy). Nice to meet you!
  5. Andrea

    Hi there, I saw your post where you said "i am more Taeyeon/Wendy /Eunji type soloist" and I was...

    Hi there, I saw your post where you said "i am more Taeyeon/Wendy /Eunji type soloist" and I was curious about your opinion! How do you feel about Sunmi? She's my favorite. I'm not sure if you already know her but I recommend Kim Sejeong!
  6. Andrea

    Comeback wayv giving us all a reason to live again

    This thread isn't exactly new but I wanted to share my opinion. Usually I'm not a fan of their music (same with NCT), but this song feels really good and I like it a lot, it has many nice moments. Well done! :sanapray:
  7. Andrea

    Will anyone read this? Hi!

    Will anyone read this? Hi!
  8. Andrea

    Group 🎥 IZ*ONE Official Thread 🎞 ~ ONE-REELER is out! Stream Panorama! ~

    I tried to sort IZ*ONE members in order of preference but I really seem to struggle with it, they're all so nice! Yena 1st for now, then it's so messy.
  9. Andrea

    Comeback IZ*ONE - JAPAN 1st Album: Twelve

    Updated the main post! - Added Hyewon - Minju - Yena - Chaewon - Added Group Teaser Images & Albums - Regular Type A & B, WIZ*ONE & Three Member Type (A, B, C, D)
  10. Andrea

    what’s your favorite kpop company ?

    Nice thread! JYP Ent. is the one I like the most.
  11. Andrea

    Gfriend 2.0 Tournament Information

    Thanks for doing it, I'll make sure to join this! :dubuwave:
  12. Andrea

    How tall are you?

    I'm 176cm and pretty happy with it!
  13. Andrea

    Comeback IZ*ONE - JAPAN 1st Album: Twelve

    Those pictures look amazing so far, don't they? Eunbi and Wonyoung's are stunning!
  14. Andrea

    Comeback IZ*ONE - JAPAN 1st Album: Twelve

    IZ*ONE - JAPAN 1st Album: Twelve Individual Teaser Images Eunbi - Nako - Hitomi - Yuri - Sakura - Chaeyeon - Yujin - Wonyoung - Hyewon - Minju - Yena - Chaewon Group Teaser Images & Albums Regular Type A & B, WIZ*ONE & Three Member Type (A, B, C, D)
  15. Andrea

    Do you prefer to watch tv shows/anime etc. weekly or binge them all at once?

    I don't like binge-watching, but multiple episodes in a week sounds just fine!