Most people have a long break in the summer- for me, it's when my work gets so busy that I can't be around much, if at all tbh. I'll be back in winter LOL. Hope all is well with you Sweetheart. :pandalove:
Chipsy, you know that I am positive you could make a living as a professional writer if you wanted to. You have both technical skill and raw emotion that comes through in your work. That is extremely rare, and imo, it's what separates you from most people who can't combine the two worlds...
Hello there you lovely human you. Thank you for finding me lol. If you have Twitter, I'm a lot more active there and would love to be mutuals with you! :pepeheart:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.