Ayy the top and bottom of our lists are the same. :sakUwu:
And you were right, ICSM bashed it's way into the list immediately. I don't wanna jump the gun but it could be the top for me already :sj_weary:
I live for long and red hair on Jihyo. And the floor part slays me. :sj_weary:
And JYP sorta gave us Momo rap. I can't get too excited though since it was only a few words :wimwim:
My Top 10:
1. Everglow - La Di Da
I love the retro vibe and the flowy chorus. I just connected with everything from start to finish.
2. WJSN Chocome - Hmph!
This could be recency bias, but I've been waiting for this kind of Orange Caramel-esque concept for a long time. It's very addictive...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.