Recent content by Basurafire

  1. Basurafire

    Comment and I’ll tell you what colour you remind me of

    AWEEEE THANK YOUUUU (I don't really know what orange looks like yet but once I get those colorblindness glasses I will!)
  2. Basurafire

    Comment and I’ll tell you what colour you remind me of

    HELLO THERE :pandahappy:
  3. Basurafire

    The aussie accent just makes everything better :sanapray:

    The aussie accent just makes everything better :sanapray:
  4. Basurafire

    HAHA THANK YOU AND I LITERALLY FORGOT THAT LINE EXISTED:haylul:

    HAHA THANK YOU AND I LITERALLY FORGOT THAT LINE EXISTED:haylul:
  5. Basurafire

    Intro Guess whos back again

    Thank youuu :pandalove:
  6. Basurafire

    Channie day

    HAPPY CHANNIE DAYYYY:pandalove:
  7. Basurafire

    Channie day

    I DONT KNOW EVERYONES TIMEZONES BUT ITS STILL BANG CHANS BIRTHDAY FOR ME The first ever photo I had saved of bang chan and i didn't even understand just how much he would impact me :sanapray:
  8. Basurafire

    What-:pepecross:

    What-:pepecross:
  9. Basurafire

    Intro Guess whos back again

    Thank youuuu:wonwooglasses:
  10. Basurafire

    An arrest well deserved.

    She was never Mexican too, spread of false information :kijoongstare: YET DIEGO WAS MEXICAN??? AND THEY WERE COUSINS she was Puerto rican
  11. Basurafire

    Intro Guess whos back again

    Yeppppp I'm backkk
  12. Basurafire

    Intro Guess whos back again

    :dubuwave::dubuwave::dubuwave:
  13. Basurafire

    Intro Guess whos back again

    Thank youuuu:sanapray:
  14. Basurafire

    Intro Guess whos back again

    THANK YOUUU :pandahappy:
  15. Basurafire

    Intro Guess whos back again

    Thanksssssss it was an unintentional hiatus lol I'm just ahem.... FORGETFUL AS ALL HELL