Recent content by Belgizen

  1. Belgizen

    What was your longest flight?

    BRU-DXB (6h30 min)
  2. Belgizen

    Can anyone else relate?

    Yup I usually cave and walk to the nearest store or something, because whenever I think about a food item, I can't stop thinking about it until I eat it.
  3. Belgizen

    I had a delicious tart today

    That's true
  4. Belgizen

    4 members groups lowkey have a curse

    I think that, if you look at any number of group, you'll find a coincidence. What works with the 7 year curse or the 6 member curse, is because there are several instances with identical situations happening. I wouldn't really say that there is something fishy happening in 4 member groups just...
  5. Belgizen

    I'm banned

    I mean yeah I used to be an avid Neopets user when I was 10 SAFETY FIRST, SOM! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT Discipline, dedication, friendship, maar vooral safety first!
  6. Belgizen

    Proverbs from your home country/where you live?

    Gelijken bij gelijken which means like attracts like. It's from a Latin phrase that I adopted as my motto: "Idem velle atque idem nolle, id ea vera amicitia est", which means "wanting and not wanting the same things, that is real friendship"
  7. Belgizen

    What’s something you can’t do well, and it shows on KS?

    Som, pretty sure that's a Belgian thing lmaooo
  8. Belgizen

    Do anyone use public bathrooms?

    I would be triggered but where's the lie? Anyways nope. Why would I pay like 1 euro (if it's not more) to pee when most bathrooms aren't even clean Some even barely have a functioning toilet I only use them in emergencies
  9. Belgizen

    I'm banned

    Anyways, take care OP, we'll see you around!
  10. Belgizen

    I'm banned

    It's about internet safety. You never know who's on the other side, unfortunately. Regardless of the topics posted on here
  11. Belgizen

    OMG YAAASSSS Do you have a bias already?

    OMG YAAASSSS Do you have a bias already?
  12. Belgizen

    I had a delicious tart today

    HOW YOU DARE YOU BRAG ABOUT DELICIOUS FOOD
  13. Belgizen

    Yeeyyy have you listened yet?

    Yeeyyy have you listened yet?
  14. Belgizen

    Omg you should they're so good and such talented girls!

    Omg you should they're so good and such talented girls!
  15. Belgizen

    Badvillain is BPM's new girl group. Emma is the most known since she was part of WSF in the...

    Badvillain is BPM's new girl group. Emma is the most known since she was part of WSF in the dance group WANT. She was also a backup dancer for Kang Daniel, Hyuna&Dawn and Key