Recent content by BlingyBlinger

  1. BlingyBlinger

    Your best friend's best quality?

    I can talk to him about anything. There are things that I don't feel safe venting to any other person
  2. BlingyBlinger

    Kpop things that annoy me

    1. Folks who get pissed when you call the group that associates VERY strongly with the queer community a queer group and insist they are all cishets 2. Folks who don't care about reposting photos from airport stalkers because their idols look good in them 3. Companies keeping their groups...
  3. BlingyBlinger

    An uncomfortable experience you've had with a person?

    When I went to prep school I did not know about the fact they did "random searches" so all the upper staff hated me after reading my diary and discovering I liked women. One told me I belonged in hell :joshmeh:
  4. BlingyBlinger

    Intro Hi yall!! It's meee!!

    Hi and welcome! I'm a big multistan so if you ever need music recs I'm your guy :nekolove:
  5. BlingyBlinger

    Do your biases follow a pattern/trend?

    They used to usually be the leaders but I feel like that's changed a bit? Still bias a lot of leaders though
  6. BlingyBlinger

    News MONSTA X WORLD TOUR [THE X : NEXUS] - N. American Stops

    At least we get Chrocktikal :pepecry2: just nobody else holding onto a shred of hope for MMM's second half
  7. BlingyBlinger

    got any anime recs?

    Delicious in Dungeon
  8. BlingyBlinger

    Things you think you'd get hate for if you were an idol?

    Ngl I'd get cancelled for punching a sasaeng or something
  9. BlingyBlinger

    All bg fans assemble

    Picking some of my faves from each group Seventeen- TXT-
  10. BlingyBlinger

    Would you rather Sing K-pop or Dance K-pop & Why???

    I'm not even as good at dancing as Xdinary Heroes so definitely vocals
  11. BlingyBlinger

    Have you ever…

    A couple of my memorable kpop dreams- I went on a date with Exo's Lay, we got into an accident, and he bled out in my arms :maheart: I was stressed at the time The other was a filming for a JongKey mpreg drama with aliens? It was weird :nekosweat:
  12. BlingyBlinger

    Do you like opening the windows at your place? Or do you prefer AC?

    We'd get so many various bugs in the house if the windows were left open
  13. BlingyBlinger

    Intro introduction (idk what im doing)

    Hello and welcome! :nekolove: