Recent content by bluegvze

  1. bluegvze

    Teehee

    Teehee
  2. bluegvze

    ACE?! OMG 😭

    ACE?! OMG 😭
  3. bluegvze

    Hi! I lowkey forgot about this place lol

    Hi! I lowkey forgot about this place lol
  4. bluegvze

    HAI HAI HAI

    HAI HAI HAI
  5. bluegvze

    WIFE 😊 :excitedcat:

    WIFE 😊 :excitedcat:
  6. bluegvze

    Have you ever broken up with someone?

    Yes. I just broke up with my now ex for the 2nd time on Friday. I will not be getting back with him because there were just too many red flags that I missed.
  7. bluegvze

    The Rei pfp :excitedcat:

    The Rei pfp :excitedcat:
  8. bluegvze

    Performance IVE - Bang Bang | Music Core EP935

    IVE BEST GIRLS :excitedcat:
  9. bluegvze

    How old where you when you started to like Kpop

    27 because I didnt get into kpop until 2018 💔
  10. bluegvze

    Oh wow thank you! Sorry its such a late response

    Oh wow thank you! Sorry its such a late response
  11. bluegvze

    Throw back thursday SNSD

    I just got into them recently but I miss them already, is that weird?
  12. bluegvze

    were you a fan of twilight?

    This is absolutely true
  13. bluegvze

    LMAOOO

    LMAOOO
  14. bluegvze

    were you a fan of twilight?

    I LOVED ALICE LIKE I WASNT SURE IF I WANTED TO BE HER OR BE WITH HER 😭
  15. bluegvze

    It’s Kasey. I had to make a new account cause I couldn’t remember my last one :yolk:

    It’s Kasey. I had to make a new account cause I couldn’t remember my last one :yolk: