Recent content by bluetree

  1. bluetree

    Video TXT - Lovesong @ NYRE

    Come to think of it, you’re right. They really should’ve considering she was featured. Perhaps it just wasn’t doable performance-wise, with them dancing and all, and seori just having to sit on the side to sing only when her part comes at the end of the chorus. It would look awkward. Then again...
  2. bluetree

    Appreciation Have you met Seori?

    I would never eat any of the things you have listed here even if I was held at gunpoint. Well, that’s a lie. If I had to survive I would eat them. But if I didn’t absolutely have to, I would not go within ten feet of those atrocious combinations:pepecross:
  3. bluetree

    Group [Official] TXT 투모로우바이투게더 | Artist Thread

    His hair is quite spiky and fluffy :sakUwu:
  4. bluetree

    Appreciation Have you met Seori?

    I never said I don’t judge at all. In fact, I’m heavily judging you right now:seokeyes:
  5. bluetree

    I’d say it’s quite fun, yes… every day’s a new adventure :sadcat:

    I’d say it’s quite fun, yes… every day’s a new adventure :sadcat:
  6. bluetree

    Funny seeing you here :wonwooglasses: Have you seen proudorbit yet? She’d be happy to know that...

    Funny seeing you here :wonwooglasses: Have you seen proudorbit yet? She’d be happy to know that you’re here.
  7. bluetree

    Appreciation Have you met Seori?

    I love seori’s songs a lot and listen to her frequently, but I know next to nothing about her as a person :joysip:
  8. bluetree

    Appreciation Have you met Seori?

    I always believe you should not judge a person based on the pizza they like. Be free of pizza judgment! Love everyone regardless! :sanapray:
  9. bluetree

    Hi there stranger :pepeheart:

    Hi there stranger :pepeheart:
  10. bluetree

    you have to be 18 or older :sadcat:

    you have to be 18 or older :sadcat:
  11. bluetree

    I practically live there nowadays, but in the boomer server :sadcat:

    I practically live there nowadays, but in the boomer server :sadcat:
  12. bluetree

    Discord :sadcat:

    Discord :sadcat:
  13. bluetree

    :petthepanda: Ah, yeah, the site it’s a little bit messy for me to look at as well. But I put...

    :petthepanda: Ah, yeah, the site it’s a little bit messy for me to look at as well. But I put up with it, it’s not too bad because everything else is pretty good.
  14. bluetree

    Which users are literal sunshines?

    @YouChanDoThis @ProudOrbit @Jungwonie @fairyOfshampOO You guys are the people I actually know relatively well on this forum. Stay happy and cheerful! :kokorohappy:
  15. bluetree

    Take this TXT quiz!

    I got 9/10 correct, the one I got wrong was “why was their debut album delayed”… I strongly thought it was the option about soobin’s pinkeye, because I heard something about that before, but I ignored that and pressed none of the above because I wasn’t sure :nekosweat: