Recent content by BombomiTBT

  1. BombomiTBT

    Intro Hi everyone!

    All. Lol I like Sakura and Yunjin the most but I'm really OT5 with Le Sserafim. :pikahappy: I don't know much about girlgroups but I managed to catch their debut video on youtube and loved Fearless so I watched the debut show.. then everything i could after lol
  2. BombomiTBT

    Teaser TXT - The Name Chapter: TEMPTATION - Concept Photo 'Nightmare'

    :pikahappy: Thank you. These photos are so nice! Another unexpected concept from them, I was thinking they gonna do an underwater one based on the blurred picture but this is great. Those wigs do make the photos slightly creepy. lol
  3. BombomiTBT

    Intro Hi everyone!

    Me too. :pikahappy:
  4. BombomiTBT

    Intro dont mind this...

    You say Yeonjun I say where? lol :pepelook:
  5. BombomiTBT

    Did you hear anything from my sis? :pandahappy:

    Did you hear anything from my sis? :pandahappy:
  6. BombomiTBT

    HiiiiiHelloHiiiiiii :joyslay:

    HiiiiiHelloHiiiiiii :joyslay:
  7. BombomiTBT

    Intro Hi everyone!

    Nice to meet you! :dubuwave:
  8. BombomiTBT

    I left her a message before I registered but I guess she will see all my post at once. :joysip:

    I left her a message before I registered but I guess she will see all my post at once. :joysip:
  9. BombomiTBT

    I started with that. i just need to do my nosy around and get used to it.

    I started with that. i just need to do my nosy around and get used to it.
  10. BombomiTBT

    Official Taggable Fandom Lists

    I hope I'm doing this right... Can I request to be added to the following taglists please? genre: -K-rnb Groups: -TXT -EXO -NCT127 -WayV -Le Sserafim Thank you very much! :pikahappy:
  11. BombomiTBT

    Intro Hi everyone!

    :pikahappy: Hi!!
  12. BombomiTBT

    Intro Hi everyone!

    I didn't plan to but I thought better after yesterday... lmao Still need to find my way around but so far I like this place. :pikahappy: Hi! :dubuwave:
  13. BombomiTBT

    :pepeheart: Bluekneeeeeeeeee!!!!

    :pepeheart: Bluekneeeeeeeeee!!!!
  14. BombomiTBT

    :pepecry2: Magic Island...

    :pepecry2: Magic Island...
  15. BombomiTBT

    Intro Hi everyone!

    Hi! There is so many of us here, I already feel more comfortable!:excitedmarch: