Recent content by Buttercup

  1. Buttercup

    Game Count to 1,000

    377
  2. Buttercup

    Game First thing that comes to mind

    Square
  3. Buttercup

    Game Tasty or Disgusting?

    Disgusting? Mint Icecream
  4. Buttercup

    Game The Association Game

    Lots of shopping
  5. Buttercup

    Group [Official] BLACKPINK 블랙핑크 | Artist Thread

    Thank you, you saved me. Was wondering where to watch it since I missed that day.
  6. Buttercup

    Game This or that

    Blue
  7. Buttercup

    I Finally Fulfilled My Fantasy Of Joining A Satanist Cult....

    Should I be honored?
  8. Buttercup

    Rumor What do you...

    I would say I'm a good person, I try my best to help others and share items if I have extra. I'm calm not patient. Sometimes I can be on my bad side and talk back. Most of these days I try to keep it to myself.
  9. Buttercup

    How's cookie doing? :bigcatlove:

    How's cookie doing? :bigcatlove:
  10. Buttercup

    Is that Jisoo and a potato? That so cool. Happy you met her :rosesmug:

    Is that Jisoo and a potato? That so cool. Happy you met her :rosesmug:
  11. Buttercup

    Intro Hola from Latin America

    Welcome to KS! Glad that you also enjoy Running man, do you have a favorite member?:llama_wave:
  12. Buttercup

    Game First thing that comes to mind

    Cold
  13. Buttercup

    Please help me select a Blackpink bias

    I don't think it right for us to chose a bias for you, but I do recommend you watching the BLACKPINK HOUSE. So you'll get to know them better. I'm glad your taking a chance in stanning these girls :nekolove:
  14. Buttercup

    On my new cover I made in picsart

    It so adorable, love your cover ❤
  15. Buttercup

    What was your first ever post?

    It was a thread on how you got into kpop :nekosweat:What got you into the K-pop fandom?