Recent content by cassouletteu

  1. cassouletteu

    shljvkmfbNLKM im so inactive

    shljvkmfbNLKM im so inactive
  2. cassouletteu

    Rumor Loona to comeback in May with a cute/pure concept?

    what do you think? i'd like something similar to izone's violeta, but i can't see it getting popular tbh (or am i too pessimistic? lol)
  3. cassouletteu

    News Daydream's new lineup released

    the member that stayed said it was because the other members' attitude wasn't good, but idk it's really twisted.
  4. cassouletteu

    News Daydream's new lineup released

    their company's hella fishy. anyways, hope they'll find success.
  5. cassouletteu

    Appreciation I'm jealous of Hyuna

    oh my, he's so hot
  6. cassouletteu

    My phone died, help me decide on a new one

    The s10, A70 or a xiaomi. NO HUAWEI.
  7. cassouletteu

    Which sub unit would you like to see?

    A sexy sub unit with Vivi, Yves and Kim Lip A ballad sub unit with Jisoo and Rose
  8. cassouletteu

    Appreciation Fuki, what a great vocalist!

    woaah, i used to love dollbox when i was younger
  9. cassouletteu

    Songs you hated/loved that everybody hated/loved

    I love Zimzalabim! And I don't like Latata, while everybody seems to love it
  10. cassouletteu

    Fanart Blackpink fanart

    WOW