Recent content by Changbinbias

  1. C

    News The Enduring Charm of Bae Suzy: South Korea's Darling of Clean Beauty

    Hi my name is Jonah can anyone help me with a culture project I'm doing mine on South Korea can anyone help me with this project?
  2. C

    I love kpop stores

    There awesome
  3. C

    I love kpop stores

    My kpop store is new
  4. C

    I love kpop stores

    they are
  5. C

    I love kpop stores

    im sorry my and hour away
  6. C

    I love kpop stores

    My dad and I went to a small, family owned kpop store today, when we arrived and parked the car we say that the window was almost broken and I was worried. I went into the forgetting that it opened at 11am not at 9am, when I the owner he looked worried and distressed, when the owner saw me he...
  7. C

    oh sorry I'm just not caught up with all the lingo

    oh sorry I'm just not caught up with all the lingo
  8. C

    whats that

    whats that