Recent content by chilloutdiana

  1. chilloutdiana

    i love and miss u and the babiestm thank you for the warm support, i'll keep doing my best; it's...

    i love and miss u and the babiestm thank you for the warm support, i'll keep doing my best; it's almost over!! :bigcatlove:
  2. chilloutdiana

    Thank you so much!!! And likewise if you're also a student :bigcatlove:

    Thank you so much!!! And likewise if you're also a student :bigcatlove:
  3. chilloutdiana

    Performance 「PassCode CLARITY Plus Tour 19-20 Final at STUDIO COAST」一夜限りのLive配信

    Aww cool!! Thank you so much!! I'm downloading it now to watch it, i'm excited to see it lol :bigcatclap:
  4. chilloutdiana

    Performance 「PassCode CLARITY Plus Tour 19-20 Final at STUDIO COAST」一夜限りのLive配信

    ah, that's very considerate of you, thank you so much i appreciate you looking for it, but if you don't find it yet, it's okay i'll make sure to keep supporting them through listening to their music
  5. chilloutdiana

    Performance 「PassCode CLARITY Plus Tour 19-20 Final at STUDIO COAST」一夜限りのLive配信

    Wait, the live wasn't recorded one? Aww, I'm sorry I was late then, I can't believe I missed it like this
  6. chilloutdiana

    okay so school is becoming harder and i havent been online much, but i'll be right back after...

    okay so school is becoming harder and i havent been online much, but i'll be right back after graduation just to ensure everything's all good! thank you to everyone for your kindness and patience, ill still be online occasionally, but i'm holding off on my planned threads for now, sorry...
  7. chilloutdiana

    MV PassCode "STARRY SKY" MV (3rd May)

    This seems very exciting and cool vibes here, Passcode must also be excited for this comeback :)
  8. chilloutdiana

    Performance 「PassCode CLARITY Plus Tour 19-20 Final at STUDIO COAST」一夜限りのLive配信

    i'll watch this soon okay? thank you both again for including me, i do really enjoy these suggestions, they add interesting sides to music
  9. chilloutdiana

    when my hiatus is over i'll come bother you again so be ready smol bean...

    when my hiatus is over i'll come bother you again so be ready smol bean :llama_laugh::llama_laugh::llama_laugh:
  10. chilloutdiana

    all started but holding them off cuz my grades are worrying me my hiatus should finish around...

    all started but holding them off cuz my grades are worrying me my hiatus should finish around may 23/24th and i'll finish the threads then okay? love you bean, pls don be mad fren
  11. chilloutdiana

    Audio BenjaminJasmine first EP

    i am bookmarking your song suggestion posts so i can go back and listen to to them all i'm looking forward to these :P
  12. chilloutdiana

    Happy Birthday smol bean!!! :llama_wave: also, if your name is a reference to the Apollo's...

    Happy Birthday smol bean!!! :llama_wave: also, if your name is a reference to the Apollo's Trials series, :ilovebread: u have all my respecc if not u still have all respecc fren
  13. chilloutdiana

    lmfao adorable yeah it was thanks a bunch smol bean :bigcatlove:

    lmfao adorable yeah it was thanks a bunch smol bean :bigcatlove:
  14. chilloutdiana

    OML THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE YOU TOOOOOO AHHHHH <3 <3

    OML THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE YOU TOOOOOO AHHHHH <3 <3
  15. chilloutdiana

    aww thank you!! I hope your day was good too!! lmfaoo "cod" :bigcatlove:

    aww thank you!! I hope your day was good too!! lmfaoo "cod" :bigcatlove: