Recent content by chris_m

  1. chris_m

    Official Card User Group

    Can you also please delete me from the Cards Users tag? Thanks :sanapray:
  2. chris_m

    Wow, thanks so much 🥰

    Wow, thanks so much 🥰
  3. chris_m

    Photo of your pets

    Both are really adorable :nekolove: Here are my 3 cats (the mommy + her two kittens):
  4. chris_m

    New MV G-reyish(그레이시) '숨;(Blood Night)'

    I'm absolutely in love with this song. I love melodic songs like this and the group is just fantastic. I wish they would be more popular, they would so deserve it :sanapray:
  5. chris_m

    Is there anyone from the same country as you?

    Yup, German here :dubuwave:
  6. chris_m

    Tag user you wish you knew in real life

    Thank you. Dito :saranghae:
  7. chris_m

    News KCON:TACT 3 shares first lineup of artists

    Yes, EVERGLOW :nekolove:
  8. chris_m

    Who is your fav solo artists

    Sunmi, Chung Ha, SoRi and since I love trot also Hong Jin Young and Jo Jung Min.
  9. chris_m

    Appreciation what season is your least liked?

    Definitely winter. While I enjoy very short periods of snow I hate the months-long stretch of cold, wet weather :yolk:
  10. chris_m

    Appreciation Your 15th follower...

    :bigcatlove: :nekolove:
  11. chris_m

    Tourney Boombayah vs Lovesick Girls - R5 Blackpink Tournament

    Boombayah. This song will forever have a special place in my heart because it got me into K-pop over 2 years ago :bigcatlove:
  12. chris_m

    Tourney Ddu-du Ddu-du vs Whistle - R5 Blackpink Tournament

    Ddu-du Ddu-du. Such a catchy song!
  13. chris_m

    Appreciation Red Velvet set complete

    Congrats :bigcatclap:
  14. chris_m

    MV Purple Kiss - Can We Talk Again

    I'm really excited about the debut already. The 2 pre-debut singles are really good + there were the awesome debut trailers with short songs for all the members :pandalove: