Recent content by circleroses

  1. circleroses

    Do you prefer hoodies with a zipper or without a zipper?

    I wanna say without because it's more appealing. But when I take it off, I always end up taking my shirt with me and my hair goes all over the place because it's a brat like that.
  2. circleroses

    Official Official Shipping Thread

    Hurray! I'm a ship! :yolk:
  3. circleroses

    Official Official Shipping Thread

    She's always cute to me :bigcatcry:
  4. circleroses

    Official Official Shipping Thread

    Well, guess my ring finger is no longer available to yoongi now. I accept to rule the world with you ♥️♥️♥️
  5. circleroses

    News TVXQ Yunho Solo Debut

    MY HUSBAND YES. I really enjoy his dance songs. I'm so excited
  6. circleroses

    Intro Introduction of a cat's maid

    My cat won't allow me to have another cat or else I would have 7 cats. (He's too territorial. Tried everything) Thank you!
  7. circleroses

    Did anything exciting happen for you today?

    Lucky me know how to fix things so I'll be fine
  8. circleroses

    Appreciation Concepts that you live (or die) for

    For both girl and boy groups: DARKNESS. I love intense, dark, aesthetic concepts. Have some rock/dance genre to the song. I'm not really one who is into cutesy stuff. You can see how much I suffer in Kpop 😂 But if I HAVE to choose something cute related, then throw flowers everywhere and add...
  9. circleroses

    Tired Of Kpop Fans Crapping On Jpop

    I was also looking for a song from Tohoshinki to show for a friend. Turned out some aren't available in the U.S. I have the album but I gotta share the talent! :( And you're welcome! BENI has such a smooth vocal! 🧡 I haven't followed much on Japanese groups besides Perfume and Kalafina (sad...
  10. circleroses

    Did anything exciting happen for you today?

    I found out I saved enough money for my display tablet! I've been saving for years to finally get one for my art! I almost pulled a yolo to go see BTS at Rose Bowl but I already seen LY. Phew. I didn't cave in. They're gonna get me anyway for next time.
  11. circleroses

    Are you a night person or a morning person?

    I am night owl because I work better at night. Or because I have insomnia but errr-- Morning people are so loud for me (aka family waking up at 6am). I tried being a morning person but I can't. I suffer greatly and I don't like breakfast either lmao. Plus, I love the night sky more. I get to see...
  12. circleroses

    Tired Of Kpop Fans Crapping On Jpop

    BENI and some of Jin Akanshi's albums. They have songs I really really like on my playlist. Then the next day, they all vanished or they're greyed out. I'm not sure what happened. Some of their stuff are there, but some albums are missing now.
  13. circleroses

    Tired Of Kpop Fans Crapping On Jpop

    I can be that person to recommend people into some good Japanese music. Example: please listen to Daichi Miura. He's a talented singer and dancer. But it's so true about the availability for Jpop outside of Japan (I'm looking at you Sony Japan). I was really shock about Japanese music becoming...
  14. circleroses

    Intro Introduction of a cat's maid

    I'm skfh And let's see what brings to me on the table 👀👀 Thank you!!
  15. circleroses

    Intro Introduction of a cat's maid

    I'll share as many as I can about my cat 👀 Thank you!