Recent content by Cosmeon

  1. Cosmeon

    Dean is dropping a single soon. :lazypotato:

    Dean is dropping a single soon. :lazypotato:
  2. Cosmeon

    TEAR, PERSONA, and DARK&WILD are probably my top 3. I've never been a big fan of wings because...

    TEAR, PERSONA, and DARK&WILD are probably my top 3. I've never been a big fan of wings because it lacked a lot of cohesion for me. Some probably think I'm crazy for not picking HYYH as a top album(s) but there was something always missing for me in a lot of the songs.
  3. Cosmeon

    PERSONA is probably one of their strongest albums production wise. Like they attempted a happy...

    PERSONA is probably one of their strongest albums production wise. Like they attempted a happy pop-like album with HER which was a cute attempt but fell pretty damn short. PERSONA is the way better sister.
  4. Cosmeon

    Teaser TWICE - Fancy You (Highlight Medley)

    It sounds good. I think I'll really like this era.
  5. Cosmeon

    Favorite b-side from Persona?

    Hello! :llama_wave:
  6. Cosmeon

    Favorite b-side from Persona?

    In this exact order: Dionysus PERSONA HOME Jamais Vu Mikrokosmos Make it Right
  7. Cosmeon

    Jamais Vu and HOME are ranked right after Dionysus. The title track was funk pop and I...

    Jamais Vu and HOME are ranked right after Dionysus. The title track was funk pop and I honestly prefer this over their use of edm pop (DNA, So What, Best of Me). Halsey did good with the chorus and singing in Korean. And the rap part was way more cohesive than it was in DNA.
  8. Cosmeon

    After listening to Dionysus I want BTS to do more rock/hip-hop music. Their B-Side game is as...

    After listening to Dionysus I want BTS to do more rock/hip-hop music. Their B-Side game is as strong as ever and is cohesively put together. Make It Right and Mikrokosmos are in the same boat of needing a certain setting to play them. They sort of remind me of 134340 - elevator music like.
  9. Cosmeon

    Currently listening to Persona.

    Currently listening to Persona.