Recent content by Crackhead

  1. Crackhead

    Appreciation Most Popular Female Idols Among Korean Lesbians and Bisexuals in 2021

    they all top 1 for me:irenecrazy::irenecrazy:
  2. Crackhead

    Performance What are the songs that will forever just be IT for you?

    For example the songs that will you never get tired of even if u heard it countlessss of times. Could be newer or older songs... For me it would be:
  3. Crackhead

    Challenge for BG stans

    btob, vixx, infinite i think they would suit u tbh
  4. Crackhead

    if you have international cards you don't want, pls come here

    wait wait how do u even collect those? i haven't been for so long i'm lost:sadcat:
  5. Crackhead

    News Wu Yifan's scandal has gone international

    i did not expect this from him... not sure how to feel about that one when i was a fan of him for some time :D yikes
  6. Crackhead

    Comment a group, and I will..

    nct and exo
  7. Crackhead

    Official Shipwreckers Thread

    can u delete ur acc on here
  8. Crackhead

    News [CONFIRMED]Sulli Found Dead In Home

    Rest in peace angel.
  9. Crackhead

    News Events Cancelled/Postponed

    I hope Sulli find peace at last. She didn't deserve the hate she got whatsoever. Hope every hater is now feeling guilty as hell.
  10. Crackhead

    I'm updating the family tree again!

    you are the cutest
  11. Crackhead

    I'm updating the family tree again!

    @maruif I didn't know we had a third child :welp: