Recent content by CrunchyLegend

  1. CrunchyLegend

    It's... a break. We'll see how long it lasts. Everything's fine, just trying to be more...

    It's... a break. We'll see how long it lasts. Everything's fine, just trying to be more productive with time than posting on a forum. :sanapray:
  2. CrunchyLegend

    REST

    REST
  3. CrunchyLegend

    Requests Badge Approval Thread

    Username: @CrunchyLegend Thread: 15& Badge Thread Badge Name: 15& Group Badge Winning Badge: Badge Name: Park Jimin Winning Badge: x (by @lexusuwu) Badge Name: Baek Yerin Winning Badge: x Proof of voting and other notes are in the third post of the linked thread. Let me know if...
  4. CrunchyLegend

    15& Badges

    In the final poll? I don't have your name listed, unless you put 'Vampire'
  5. CrunchyLegend

    15& Badges

    Calling out slackers again, 6 hours left to vote! Thanks to all who voted already! :sanapray:
  6. CrunchyLegend

    Ty for the follow, love your header too :sanapray:

    Ty for the follow, love your header too :sanapray:
  7. CrunchyLegend

    When will your faves

    My old username :maheart:
  8. CrunchyLegend

    Favorite SNSD soloist song?

    Probably this right now Close Also close
  9. CrunchyLegend

    EXID Taglist Request Thread

    :sanapray:
  10. CrunchyLegend

    Which idol has your favorite, deepest voice?

    Hani and Lee Hi :sanapray:
  11. CrunchyLegend

    Mamamoo Taglist Request Thread

    Me too, unless it's a post about Waggy... :sanapray:
  12. CrunchyLegend

    Your favorite song released in April so far?

    One of these two: Over 260 songs into this month and mostly massive disappointments. What a comedown after March :yolk:
  13. CrunchyLegend

    Still liking/tolerating kpop reactions? Priest reacts

    Only ReactToTheK, because they find things I either didn't notice or didn't have the musical vocabulary to describe.
  14. CrunchyLegend

    News TS entertainment is suing Secret's Hyosung and Jieun

    IIRC the courts already declared those contracts null due to non-payment and other factors. TS threatened to countersue then, I assume this is it, but I really doubt it will hold up.
  15. CrunchyLegend

    Appreciation One of the most underrated GG songs

    Found this when listening to 1,816 gg singles. I put it somewhere in the bottom end of the top 200. So, I guess we agree on something. :sanapray: