Recent content by cupteabooks

  1. cupteabooks

    Teaser CHERRY BULLET Comeback Teaser

    anticipating!!
  2. cupteabooks

    The only thing that would make this summer even better is...

    a fromis_9, AOA and gugudan (or at least SEMINA) comeback!! It's been more than a year since Fun dropped.. OTR.. I WILL fight you :chickill: The ultimate summer bop!! gugudan is criminally underrated, this song didn't deserve to flop. What do you think? Any group you wish they...
  3. cupteabooks

    Have you been satisfied or disappointed with the 2020 releases?

    Pretty satified I think. Iz*one, loona, NCT127, dreamcatcher and OMG they all released amazing albums imo. It's rare that I like a got7 title track but this time it was really solid. There's also winner, apink, everglow and cherry bullet I really liked their songs. I was the most disappointed...
  4. cupteabooks

    Which idols look great with blonde hair?

    any members of WJSN tbh :pepecry1: :maheart:
  5. cupteabooks

    If u consider buying from yesasia, don't.

    Damn 5 months?! I've bought from them since 2017 as well and I've never had any problem. My last order was back in November last year and I received my albums in perfect condition as usual. This really sucks I hope you get your money back smh.
  6. cupteabooks

    Why don't many people like Dreamcatcher's song 'Which a Star'?

    I love this song a lot! You're right op it does have a nostalgic vibe to it. It's easily in my top 10 dc song!
  7. cupteabooks

    Rumor YG Entertainment to debut a new girl group in second half of 2020

    this better be a joke :pikagun::pikagun:
  8. cupteabooks

    I don't know about y'all but

    I'm really going broke and I'm quite happy about it. So far this year we got: DreamNote Loona Iz*one EG DC Taeyeon Rocket Punch Gfriend and there's so many more confirmed to make a comeback!! Even Elris is coming back! This gave me hope that group like Gugudan and April will comeback too!! I'm...
  9. cupteabooks

    Comeback Dreamcatcher 'Scream' MV

    It's sooo good!! I love how versatile they can be yet there still that DC personal touch! Can't wait to listen to the album!
  10. cupteabooks

    News FNC to Debut Another BG

    Not to be that annoying person but... chebul, aoa, sf9 and n.flying are right there and they still could use much more promotions! I'm not blaming the trainees of course, I'm sure they are excited to debut but still.. :/
  11. cupteabooks

    Movies with unnecessary sequels which you wish would end

    Let's see.. -Fast and Furious -James Bond -Transformers -Mission Impossible not movie related but Riverdale really needs to be cancelled :pepecross:
  12. cupteabooks

    Comeback Dreamcatcher Teaser Photo's 01

    They look amazing, as usual! :lovelycooky: Sua and Yoohyeon tho I have no words :nekoshy:
  13. cupteabooks

    Teaser Cherry Bullet - '무릎을 탁 치고 (Hands Up)' - Concept Photo

    Holy sh*t they look soo good!! :sanapray: :sj_weary: Remi's pink hair is so freaking cute!!
  14. cupteabooks

    Find The Music Video (2019 Edition)

    this is really hard :pepeslippy: IZ - Memento ?