If she is really disciplined, then Daye lied in her statement about bullying.
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/06/berry-goods-daye-produce-101-contestant-reportedly-disciplined-for-bullying-during-school-days
The Heart Heart moment. :sakUwu: Danee will miss Heart Heart a lot.
Berry good OT4 said they will work on better comeback with really long promotions soon. :-)
I dont really like it. I got it in my lolita era but honestly only 0.01% of girls can pull it off. Others just look ridiculous.
Like I saw some girls who looked stunning with shaved head too. Doesnt mean its the best hairstyle, though.
Honestly... I dont like it at all. Like... I tried three times and it still sounds like a mess to me and it doesnt compliment her voice at all. And the mv is full of brands yet it looks kinda tacky. The whole thing gives tacky vibe. Hope performances will change this feeling. Since I was waiting...
Its really good Yuna and Yuri are starting youtube channel together. :sakUwu: Its not like both companies gave them some job.
But now I wonder if Berry Good are entering the "individual promotions" era too. Or maybe its just that Oh! Oh! promo was cut so short and mellow Mellow is so long ago.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.