Recent content by Darkseid

  1. Darkseid

    tag the user...

    who is the funniest: @baldae who is the cutest: @geegell is cute, also @lexus during her uwu days ig who has a kind heart: @Yili @OnlyCalB who is petty: Petty or pretty? Me for petty and the lovely @bulletproof for pretty :jenniesmug: who has the same interests as you: @eclipsoul obviously, best...
  2. Darkseid

    News Dispatch.. stop making a fuss new

    Yeonwoo-ah :nakypog: Sad Leeteuk noises :wimwim:
  3. Darkseid

    Rumor NCT Lucas is bi???

    Nah this just seems like someone trying to randomly piggyback off the women who are accusing him. For the women, they gave enough receipts and netizens generally ran with it, but this one didn't get much traction so I don't think it's all that legit. But if it is, then I hope they can respect...
  4. Darkseid

    Official Request Cards or Trades Here

    Yeah ikr :haylul: What wondrous fortune :rosesmug: User you will trade with: @Abeamus Card you will give away: EXID LE rare Card you will receive: IZ*ONE Yujin rare
  5. Darkseid

    Official Request Cards or Trades Here

    @Abeamus LE rare for Yujin rare? :pandatea:
  6. Darkseid

    Official Request Cards or Trades Here

    Username: Darkseid Reason: Free card day Deck: Korean
  7. Darkseid

    Trading Abeamus Trade Center

    I have an Everglow Onda rare and (G)I-dle Soyeon rare if they can somehow work for Yujin rare or Jeongyeon rare otherwise I got nothing :sadcat:
  8. Darkseid

    What a shame Gowon probably doesn't know the proper name of her godchild either :irenecrazy: Lol...

    What a shame Gowon probably doesn't know the proper name of her godchild either :irenecrazy: Lol thanks I have my moments :yolk: You can still change your name ofc but I hope you don't :wimwim::maheart:
  9. Darkseid

    Trading Abeamus Trade Center

    I meant are you looking to give her away by chance :jisoosmh:
  10. Darkseid

    Trading Abeamus Trade Center

    Yujin rare name your price :nakypog:
  11. Darkseid

    Trading Twice Jeongyeon Rare

    I have some boy group rares I’m sure you won’t want so :wimwim:
  12. Darkseid

    Yes lol thanks to Loona :wimwim: And then I looked her up and everything, could’ve chosen a...

    Yes lol thanks to Loona :wimwim: And then I looked her up and everything, could’ve chosen a better name for her child tho :wimwim: lol nooo your name is amazing, it’s so bright and cute, suits you well :pikahappy:
  13. Darkseid

    Taste tho, stan the 4th gen ace :jenniesmug:

    Taste tho, stan the 4th gen ace :jenniesmug:
  14. Darkseid

    Oh sorry Weeekly are one of my priority sets, and to top it off Monday is my bias :haylul::yolk:

    Oh sorry Weeekly are one of my priority sets, and to top it off Monday is my bias :haylul::yolk:
  15. Darkseid

    Grimes also took the name from the same character iirc :lisalaugh: And the song is :sj_weary...

    Grimes also took the name from the same character iirc :lisalaugh: And the song is :sj_weary: Well atleast you tweaked your name slightly unlike me so :wimwim::yolk: