Recent content by deftones

  1. deftones

    :dubuwave:

    :dubuwave:
  2. deftones

    yukika fans ?

    me too !!
  3. deftones

    yukika fans ?

    pung! and neon 1989 :bigcatlove:
  4. deftones

    yukika fans ?

    hi im a yukika ult lets be friends !! id also like to know more about her if there isnt more to know ! :bigcatlove:
  5. deftones

    Intro re - introduction !

    thank you !! :bigcatlove:
  6. deftones

    Intro re - introduction !

    i forgot to include red velvet omg
  7. deftones

    Intro re - introduction !

    AS YOU SHOULD !! I actually found loona through an everskies profile and got hooked off of their debut stage LMAOO but txts debut ep got me hooked !
  8. deftones

    Intro re - introduction !

    thank you so much !! :bigcatlove: ive been really interested in SHINee after ring ding dong 😅
  9. deftones

    Intro re - introduction !

    hi !! my name is nini / sage , call me by any of those ! i use they / she pronouns :bigcatlove: i was on kpop source in may, im also on krprofiles ! although i was never on here as much , im an author on kprofiles ! im mostly active on kprofiles now after my long hiatus. 2021 has been a really...
  10. deftones

    When Kpop groups release English songs

    on their own tbh but it depends
  11. deftones

    Official LGBTIQ+ Support Thread

    OMG FUN- this thread is so old though JHGCDHS bigender and bisexual here (yes they are 2 different things KHDG) :zoomeyes: now thinking about it i could be demisexual. MAYBE BIROMANTIC DEMISEXUAL??? questioning everything atm. ALSO they/it prns !!!
  12. deftones

    Do you hate any internet browsers?

    EDGEEE a few years back I used my grandpas computer for youtube im pretty sure and it was so bad, it would lag sm /srs
  13. deftones

    Intro hi hello kinda new

    THANK YOU!! AND YAY!! I FEEL LIKE I NEVER SEE DAHYUN STANS- And ive literally met no one on any kpop forum site that likes spiritual things omg WHAT A MOMENT:zoomeyes:/pos
  14. deftones

    Intro hi hello kinda new

    jpop groups are amazing, im rly interested in them! it's not often for me to pass a jpop stan tbh 😭
  15. deftones

    Intro hi hello kinda new

    HI!!! I joined however many days ago but never really got to make an intro so HELLO!!! MY NAME IS FRANKIE!!! YOU CAN CALL ME KEI FOR SHORT IF YOUD LIKE!!! I chose Kei because Kie is kind of a weird spelling but ANYWHO I GO BY THEY/IT PRNS! There's info on my profile but I might as well just say...