Recent content by dong_ii

  1. dong_ii

    MV TWICE "The Best Thing I Ever Did"

    The lyrics ahhh
  2. dong_ii

    TWICE discography listening party

    Anyone interested in listening to the entire Twice discography? Join here https://lets.rabb.it/mODe8CXiaS You will not regret it
  3. dong_ii

    Appreciation Dreamcatcher on rabb.it

    :llama_shook::llama_shook::llama_blush::pandamad::pepecry2::pepecry1:
  4. dong_ii

    Appreciation Dreamcatcher on rabb.it

    WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR USERNAME WTF I WILL CRY
  5. dong_ii

    What is considered a live performance?

    Performance can be on screen in front of a camera crew. Live performance is anything in front of general public.
  6. dong_ii

    What is considered a live performance?

    I think live presence counts as live performance However no backtrack is a bonus Here's some amazing purely live performances from my UBs
  7. dong_ii

    Do you think the nancy hate is justified?

    Nancy is very cheerful and funny and talented as well. She has a bit of sass but I like it. I have zero idea why people hate her
  8. dong_ii

    Rumor WannaOne are Nayeon's biggest fanboys

    NAYEON AH~~~~~
  9. dong_ii

    Okay what tf

    Oops sorry but what is this? Is this RV's new concept?
  10. dong_ii

    Okay what tf

    I just opened kpopsource and found myself logged in on @ilovebread 's account....with all her notifs and her profile details. I got scared and reloaded and found myself back in my own account. What is this scary stuff?
  11. dong_ii

    Teaser Irene RBB teaser images

    I wish Irene raised me like she raised Yeri
  12. dong_ii

    Teaser Irene RBB teaser images

    My bias is a Goddess
  13. dong_ii

    (RATE) KPOP Songs November 2018 Releases!!!

    Amazing month of good music My favourite was Yes or Yes. It makes me so happy especially under the immense pressure from school right now. Twice have my heart. Followed by Tempo, I Love You(EXID) and Beautiful Pain.
  14. dong_ii

    Appreciation GOT7 make really good music

    I know some people might not like their music but a lot of people never give them much of a chance which they should. They're so diverse there's always the chance you'll like 1/5 songs at least
  15. dong_ii

    Appreciation GOT7 make really good music

    I have always supported GOT7 as a part of JYPNation but never found myself attracted to their music. However I was checking out there title tracks and I realized some of the most catchiest tunes I have heard in kpop that have stuck in my head for long belong to GOT7's songs. I was like - damn, I...