Recent content by Dwragon

  1. D

    BLACKPINK being the climate change ambassador is the randomest thing I've seen lately

    In the end the whole point of being a global musician/actress/entertainer contradicts being an ambassador for climate change. That said I think they bring a lot of joy to many people around the world and that in itself has a greater value than many other buisness trips by some employees. But in...
  2. D

    Do you think Soojin will actually leave (G)I-dle?

    This whole situation is so hard to read. Now there are really many persons who spoke out and it gets harder to determine which one is legit and which one is not. That said all participants have individual views, emotions. reminiscences on the whole thing. Someone can completely forget a bad...
  3. D

    BLACKPINK being the climate change ambassador is the randomest thing I've seen lately

    On one side it is a good thing that they create awareness, on the other side they are a group with really many international tours, visits, etc ( I remember some members visiting Paris for just 1 day for a modelling show) with many flying hours. With these many hours in Airplanes they are some...
  4. D

    Comeback (G)I-DLE to comeback mid-January 2021!

    I am so excited!
  5. D

    (G)I-DLE's Full Episode @ Idol Workshop (Idol Live)

    Thx for posting. I have already seen it.
  6. D

    Group (Official) [G]I-DLE [아이들] ~ Neverland Artist Thread

    I just love them! I could not see their fan metting because of work. Does someone maybe have a link to a record of the event?
  7. D

    Movie My takeaway from BLACKPINK's Netflix documentary

    I am halfway through it and it makes the girls more likable, but likability was never there problem. I was sad when they talked about choosing their costumes as favourite artistic choice and how much time they have to spent on marketing, allowing Rose only to be a musician at times she should...
  8. D

    Comeback K/DA to release first EP album: 'ALL OUT' on November 6th!

    Seraphine should be in the cover
  9. D

    Official Taggable Fandom Lists

    Can you add me to the Blades?
  10. D

    Group K/DA Official Thread

    Cube does a better management than some real kpop entertainments. I'll join the Blades.
  11. D

    Group K/DA Official Thread

    Now miyeon and soyeon got 2 lightsticks. Let's hope for no drama because CLC does not even have one!
  12. D

    MV CLC - HELICOPTER

    Loved it! This has to be their best music video since Hobgoblin!
  13. D

    MV Blackpink X Selena Gomez - 'Ice Cream' MV

    I like all their voices, but this song isn't doing it for me. It is at best mediocre and does not suit my taste. It is nice for them to finally have a different sound, but I feel like it's missing something.
  14. D

    MV K/DA ((G)I-DLE, Wolftyla & Bea Miller) - 'The Baddest' MV

    I am amazed by it again! Kinda feel bad for the to replaced girls, at least Jaira who seemed to enjoy it. Madison Beer seemed to want nothing to do with lol anymore so she can stay away. The new girls are okay, I knew nothing about them before, kinda wished for riot to kick the characters out...