AS of this moment I'll be posting and plugging the podcast links and feel free to leave your thoughts here and in the Youtube comments ^^
And we're back, this time around we give our thoughts about #BNK48 and #MNL48 their renditions of the song #HighTensionTH, #MNL48HighTension ,we take a...
actually have the same problem but it comes to food.
This one time in Japan, it was about lunchtime and was wondering what to have
That wondering phase lasted for about 3 hours........
ugh xD
heyhey, not really calling myself an expert but I do know a bit of stuff
In any case, here we go.
ABout AKS splitting up?
My personal thoughts about splitting up and giving each group there own managerial power is to prevent Incidents like Yamaguchi Maho last year infecting the mainship AKS...
TBH, I kinda got into Kpop myself via the game Pump it up and P48.
not that long of a fan actually, so how long I can go without is kinda difficult to say for me ^^;;;
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.