I voted for Eric even though I know for certain that I’d be the only one voting for him :yolk:
I like Eric’s visuals. Very ruggedly handsome and charming. And when he smiles...:llama_noooo:
I’m currently watching Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure.
I’ve caught up with Golden Wind a few days ago. Golden Wind is my first anime since my anime hiatus back in 2017. The Jojo Universe convinced me that anime is great again. :pandahappy:
Hello everyone! :llama_cheer:
I’ve been invited by my friend COWBOY to join this forum. She praised this site highly, saying that it’s cute and non-toxic so I got interested and want to meet more like-minded individuals. I hope I will enjoy my stay here! :llama_lovely:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.