Recent content by ellenote

  1. ellenote

    sup bro

    sup bro
  2. ellenote

    How do you manage with feeling anxious over a certain event?

    Honestly I'd probably take my anxiety medication just to keep me calm. Usually I tell myself that my anxious thoughts will mean nothing once I actually go to the event that I'm worrying over, because most of the time things always end up better than what you've been anxiously worried about. and...
  3. ellenote

    What do you do when there is no internet or no electricity?

    Lol, I like to pretend that I'm a royal princess in the 1500s whenever the internet and electricity get cut off by whatever means. I mean back then they had no internet so it was normal for them to just spend the day reading or writing. Other than that I'd probably sleep a heck ton and light a...
  4. ellenote

    Whooo isss thissss??

    Never heard of that artist before but I do like emo/goth music so is that artist like that?
  5. ellenote

    Appreciation Momo invited all of NiziU to her house

    Aw that's so sweet of her!
  6. ellenote

    I never got into the 'shipping' on kps

    My ship is my ship from another forum, since I already know them I just got shipped to them on here too. But if I didn't know them, then I don't think I'd get shipped on here since It's hard for me to make new friends and get to know users.
  7. ellenote

    My laptop stopped working (it was pretty old) so I had no access to KPS for a while, but my...

    My laptop stopped working (it was pretty old) so I had no access to KPS for a while, but my school loaned me a laptop so I can come online now.
  8. ellenote

    Finally back online :jisoosmh:

    Finally back online :jisoosmh:
  9. ellenote

    Thank you!!!

    Thank you!!!
  10. ellenote

    Thank you!!

    Thank you!!
  11. ellenote

    Thank you!!!

    Thank you!!!
  12. ellenote

    Thank you!!!!

    Thank you!!!!
  13. ellenote

    how do/did you get grounded?

    Usually for getting in trouble at school or getting into fights with my parents
  14. ellenote

    What is something you would never tell anyone irl?

    That I'm obsessed with the Twilight movies and books :oliviakek: