Recent content by Elmo

  1. Elmo

    BTS Jimin being stalked

  2. Elmo

    Photo My face reveal

    That's not healthy sis... skin cancer tingz
  3. Elmo

    Most hated member of your bias group?

    I think it was jessica
  4. Elmo

    What was the first badge you got???

    First Gen badge
  5. Elmo

    Most hated member of your bias group?

    I stan twice again! Anyways Twice:Nayeon Itzy:Chaeryoung
  6. Elmo

    Appreciation Let's talk about pretty boys~

    Wooseok :pepeheart:
  7. Elmo

    Cover Nicki Minaj covers a Loona song

    Stream
  8. Elmo

    18+ Do You Think It's Wrong To Be Sexually Attracted To An Idol?

    Dr phil is so hot :pepeheart:
  9. Elmo

    Unstanning...

    Nayeon sneaky
  10. Elmo

    Fanfiction Jungkook, Nayeon and the quiet pressroom

    Nayeon should leave him for Taehyung
  11. Elmo

    Unstanning...

    Ok then
  12. Elmo

    Unstanning...

    What the fuck are you even talking about I can't
  13. Elmo

    Unstanning...

    I don't even know who you are
  14. Elmo

    What groups you used to stan earlier but u grew on them..

    Twice,Bts,Blackpink,Fromis_9