Recent content by Emanresu

  1. Emanresu

    Tzuyu is in Taiwan again

    A TZU!!!!!! :pandalove:
  2. Emanresu

    Appreciation Wonyoung's stylist deserve a raise

    Wonyoung Waifu! :pandalove:
  3. Emanresu

    Photo Yoona Instagram Update 12.25.24

    Angel Yoong! :pandalove:
  4. Emanresu

    Photo Wonyouny ℳℯ𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈🎄🎠🍪🎀🤍✨

    Christmas Wonyoung!!!!! I love her in the red sweater! So beautiful.... :pandalove:
  5. Emanresu

    Video On Christmas, with Girls' Generation💗

    Oh Merry Christmas! I will watch this when I properly wake up.... My gosh Yoona is so pretty..... An angel... :pikahappy:
  6. Emanresu

    Photo Yoona Instagram Update 12.23.24

    Uwu Yoona is best Yoona! :pikahappy:
  7. Emanresu

    Yoona Christmas Gift Dump

    Merry Christmas Pretty Yoong.... :pikahappy:
  8. Emanresu

    Photo Holy Moly Wonyoung

    I will have to level up then. Oh @Selfmate must have been here these days, I hadn't seen him there lately. :dubuwave: Are you excited for the TWICE comeback?! I am actually, I love the teasers so far. Seems like a more softer image and song, which is right up my alley! :pikadab:
  9. Emanresu

    Photo Holy Moly Wonyoung

    Princess Wonyoung has the power to launch a thousand ships! So pretty she is. :pikahappy: Yes I came back! I need to actually stay though. Haha. I always come momentarily then drop off. :yolk: How are things here? Who's running the show these days? Causing mischief and commotion...
  10. Emanresu

    Photo Holy Moly Wonyoung

    Pretty Wonyoung is Pretty. :pikahappy:
  11. Emanresu

    Appreciation Tzuyu Fighting

    A Tzuyu will usually not hurt anyone as she's gentle and kind. But if someone were to ever harm any animals or especially doggos or heaven forbid Nayeon. Tzuyu will suddenly shine with the fury of a thousand angels, becoming all powerful and righteous! Donning her Heavenly Hero Garb and The...
  12. Emanresu

    Appreciation Tzuyu Fighting

    Tzuyu Fighting In olden times it was said that when a Tzuyu said "fighting" to you, it had magical powers. If you were lucky enough to hear Tzuyu Fighting you would be granted unnaturally long life, luck and fortune. A man who didn't have the courage to ask his sweetheart to marry him...
  13. Emanresu

    Photo Casual Tzuyu ✨☁️📸

    Pretty angry Dubu just handing JYP his shirt. He doesn't know what to do.... :yolk:
  14. Emanresu

    Nice! Kindergarten and baby? Have you introduced your oldest to Kpop yet? Does your wife like...

    Nice! Kindergarten and baby? Have you introduced your oldest to Kpop yet? Does your wife like it with you? As for me. No no girlfriend or wife at the moment. Nothing serious since my last long time relationship. She went back to China to be with her family sadly. One day I will start a...
  15. Emanresu

    Appreciation The Legend Of Kim Seolhyun: The Most Beautiful Woman In Joseon

    The Legend Of Kim Seolhyun: The Most Beautiful Woman In Joseon A Korean Grandmother told me this story. --- One day in the Kingdom of Joseon. King Sejeong asked his team of scholars and astrologists and wizards. Find me the most beautiful woman! All the advisors gathered all the...