I don't think that this is how it works. At least not for me. I support them with my money and time and they are a public person, they are role models for so many kids out there, even for older people, so you have to be considerate about your actions and if I find out someone, I've been...
To be honest I differentiate between active and non active groups and I also consider more groups to be my favourites as I'm sometimes more invested in this group and a few weeks later in a different one. But I still stan my favourite disbanded/on hiatus groups like 2NE1 or EXID.
They used to when I was still active on another forum, but most of them died or aren't the same as before and I don't have any friends here so not really. But something I learnt was that is really hard to build a long term online friendship.
While it was hard for me to accept for a long time...
Well without considering their music isn't really my type.
I'm not someone who would cancel the whole group because of the wrong actions of one member. So I guess I would just try to avoid him.
But the other scandals they had would make it really really hard for me.
It would be definitely great for the less popular members to have some time to shine.
But from a business perspective I guess it's better to have a fixed unit with the most popular SM idols.
Wouldn't if leave a bitter taste? I think I would be really disappointed and it would feel wrong listening to their music tbh. I don't know exactly what I would do, maybe still listening to their music depends on what they did, but I would unstann for sure.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.