Recent content by fairyOfshampOO

  1. fairyOfshampOO

    thanks

    thanks
  2. fairyOfshampOO

    thanks

    thanks
  3. fairyOfshampOO

    sup elle oh my god, I'm sorry

    sup elle oh my god, I'm sorry
  4. fairyOfshampOO

    Information EOY INFO AND RULES

    I'm not great at reading but I think I got most of it, I hope :wimwim:.
  5. fairyOfshampOO

    Are you still a fan of the first group that got you into kpop?

    yes, I am still a fan of bts, ever since liking in 2017 and into the sun might be my favorite song in arirang as well.
  6. fairyOfshampOO

    News ARrC has disbanded following the conclusion of their group activities.

    they are not even a 2-year old group yet as well, it's sucks man.
  7. fairyOfshampOO

    News ARrC has disbanded following the conclusion of their group activities.

    Source: ARrC's Official Twitter.
  8. fairyOfshampOO

    Oh yea, thats right.

    Oh yea, thats right.
  9. fairyOfshampOO

    Intro Hello I am Bottles

    Hello and welcome :chill:.
  10. fairyOfshampOO

    Hello, were you in that other server that is into underground music !?!!? I'm that user who...

    Hello, were you in that other server that is into underground music !?!!? I'm that user who introduce some to you, in the chinese underground thread. hi hi hi
  11. fairyOfshampOO

    Appreciation name a few things you miss about kpop

    as someone who actively on soundcloud for new k-pop raps, this is not a real problem, the problem that I'm thinking about is that an idol would spitting out a good verse and it would be a couple seconds or like 4 bars. I don't think fast talking or fast rappin is still style anymore consider...
  12. fairyOfshampOO

    Appreciation name a few things you miss about kpop

    not like vixx's style of dark but . . . more like 'good boy gone bad' style of dark, like more of that angst I don't think it's a modern k-pop listen thing but it's more noticeable after being a k-pop style for more than 2 years, lol. but shout out to KIIRAS for having one of some unique...
  13. fairyOfshampOO

    Appreciation name a few things you miss about kpop

    for, it's a couple things (that is so me) 1. the lack of (good) longer rap-verse in current k-pop, there is not a lot of them 2. there is no school concept that is more-dark or even edgy, it's all bright and colorful, which while, I'm glad that it exist, the fact that it's just that, kills me...