Recent content by FANCY

  1. FANCY

    Appreciation @yall stuck up music stans

    :sadcat:
  2. FANCY

    Appreciation @yall stuck up music stans

    I always attempt to leave but never succeed
  3. FANCY

    Appreciation @yall stuck up music stans

    I try:maheart: @baekk truly is a lot to handle
  4. FANCY

    Appreciation @yall stuck up music stans

    Oh! Here you go :rjbow:
  5. FANCY

    Appreciation @yall stuck up music stans

    I didn't even do anything. I am honestly so confused:zoomeyes:
  6. FANCY

    Appreciation @yall stuck up music stans

    :zoomeyes::zoomeyes:
  7. FANCY

    If you were stuck on an island with one person, who would you pick?

    No, I would sacrifice you first:chickill::pikagun:
  8. FANCY

    The Floppiest ANON- Baekk + FANCY

    Nayeon is approaching you. There's an equal chance she'll hug you or stab you. Do you run or stay? I will do anything Nayeon says to do, if she says jump off the mountain. I WILL JUMP
  9. FANCY

    The Floppiest ANON- Baekk + FANCY

    Stop insulting me you disease
  10. FANCY

    The Floppiest ANON- Baekk + FANCY

    Wow, this is the first nice genuine comment you ever said to me :nakypog:
  11. FANCY

    Maybe:rosesmug:

    Maybe:rosesmug:
  12. FANCY

    The Floppiest ANON- Baekk + FANCY

    My questions are kinda boring :umjicry: but guess who I am! :jenniesmug: I am not sure, I am still a nugu :yolk:
  13. FANCY

    The Floppiest ANON- Baekk + FANCY

    Who is your bias in RV :sj_weary: Yeri, A actually goddess
  14. FANCY

    The Floppiest ANON- Baekk + FANCY

    Weirdest food combination that you like Hmmmm....Tuna fish and spaghetti with tomato sauce. I know its gross
  15. FANCY

    The Floppiest ANON- Baekk + FANCY

    Pineapple pizza, yes or yes? :chickill: