AKS still living on olden times. I think their albums are region locked on spotify cause I've seen screenshots of Teacher Teacher floating around on twitter but I don't have it on my spotify.
This reminds me of Energetic? This is probably the song that I like the most out of all of their songs.
I JUST WANT THEM TO STOP SPINNING. I GOT DIZZY HALFWAY THROUGH.
Same I guess they have faith in her because of her handshake sales. She's really capitalizing on that duck pout and her boobs lmao
I think it's still early for her to center, especially since she barely performs at the theater so her skills aren't that polished. I bet if Yuiri is open to...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.