Recent content by GanKun

  1. GanKun

    Thanks!

    Thanks!
  2. GanKun

    Thanks!

    Thanks!
  3. GanKun

    Thanks!

    Thanks!
  4. GanKun

    I have something important to say

    Shook tbh
  5. GanKun

    Announcement KS Press & KS Store released.

    This is really exciting stuff. Glad to see you guys being ambitious!
  6. GanKun

    News Blackpink KTL has the highest 1st day sales on Hanteo for GGs

    Get those sales girls :pandaboss:
  7. GanKun

    Group ♡ Official TWICE Thread ♡ [☆ One in a Million ☆] → Stream 'Talk That Talk' 🎙️

    FANCY IS SO GOOD LIKE I CAN'T EVEN As expected, its sorta of weird at first because Twice's music always breaks conventional music sctructure, but when you listen to it the second time you find yourself on your 10th replay. The power of Twice :sj_weary:
  8. GanKun

    Announcement Display picture changed to square frame.

    I like squares, the squares please me :zoomeyes:
  9. GanKun

    Announcement Welcome to our new home.

    I can feel the difference, good job guys!
  10. GanKun

    News KYLA IS BACK IN KOREA

    I hope its good news, but Pledis is trash regardless.
  11. GanKun

    What if the world already ended?

    Things to think about. Or perhaps we really do just live in a simulation :welp:
  12. GanKun

    Thanks! I see we both like Twice :pandaboss:

    Thanks! I see we both like Twice :pandaboss:
  13. GanKun

    Hating a groups music isn't a free pass to treat the group like shit

    Amen. Move along to something else tbh.
  14. GanKun

    News KILL THIS LOVE BREAKS THANK U NEXT'S RECORD OF 55.4M!

    Queens of records! :zoomeyes: