Recent content by givemesonemore

  1. givemesonemore

    Netizenbuzz Might Be A Complete POS

    Queen Jess 👸👸
  2. givemesonemore

    Appreciation BIG LOVE FOR JESSICA DAY

    My inspiration and golden girl :pandalove:
  3. givemesonemore

    Winwin stans are starting to annoy me [RANT]

    I would like to see his dance skills showcased wayy more
  4. givemesonemore

    If you could change your ult groups pre-debut times what would you change?

    Mine is SNSD. I would probably sit the girls down and assure them they are all talented and have their own individual strengths and not in competition with one another. I feel like a lot of SNSD issues came from insecurities and there was clear competitiveness as everyone was trying to stand out.
  5. givemesonemore

    What is happening with BLACKPINK is so sad

    Why would he put in more effort when he always gets so much success from the minimal work he's putting in at the moment? He's a business man. If he can do little work but still get loads of success from BP, nothing's going to change. The only way I see it changing is if they have a less...
  6. givemesonemore

    Appreciation New Tomb Raider in the making, featuring Lara Croft and her 3 assistants!

    Jennie and the Pinks!! Seriously though I feel so bad for Rose & Jisoo they get so neglected. I hope they'll be able to shine this comeback.
  7. givemesonemore

    Thank you!! :llama_laugh:

    Thank you!! :llama_laugh:
  8. givemesonemore

    News Jessica's My Daily News Interview

    This is so interesting thank you. I can definitely see her insecurities more in the latter stages of her time with SNSD so I get what shes saying completely. Nice to see her so happy and confident now.