Recent content by GoldenDubu

  1. GoldenDubu

    I’m back puuur

    I’m back puuur
  2. GoldenDubu

    Kpop Stans Are DONE with Jae

    What happened? I can’t see the tweet-
  3. GoldenDubu

    Lmao nice to me you sally 😆 Also, how are you getting those gif emotes? :0

    Lmao nice to me you sally 😆 Also, how are you getting those gif emotes? :0
  4. GoldenDubu

    Intro Hihi! <3 Not-so-new member here!

    Thanks!!
  5. GoldenDubu

    Intro Hihi! <3 Not-so-new member here!

    Thank you! 🥺
  6. GoldenDubu

    Okay! I’ll call you sally! :3 You can call me by my real name (Asia :)) or Nini! Which ever one...

    Okay! I’ll call you sally! :3 You can call me by my real name (Asia :)) or Nini! Which ever one works for you :3
  7. GoldenDubu

    Intro Hihi! <3 Not-so-new member here!

    Yw! Thank you for the welcome! Omg that’s honestly a difficult choice, but I would have to say Candy is my favorite formula of love song! :3
  8. GoldenDubu

    Intro Hihi! <3 Not-so-new member here!

    Hiii! Thank you UwU 🥺💕
  9. GoldenDubu

    Intro Hihi! <3 Not-so-new member here!

    Yes I am!!!💕🥺
  10. GoldenDubu

    how will you be celebrating new years ?

    Watching the New Years count down, and just chilling really :3
  11. GoldenDubu

    Omg woah I’m sorry for responding late I fell asleep lmao- Damn, I’m sorry you had to go...

    Omg woah I’m sorry for responding late I fell asleep lmao- Damn, I’m sorry you had to go through these things, Mina. But I understand what you mean by these things. If I’m being brutally honest, there has been so many situations that have slipped under the radar of many mods it’s crazy. There...
  12. GoldenDubu

    Oop wait goodbye thread?? I saw the other one with that one person, it looked like you two were...

    Oop wait goodbye thread?? I saw the other one with that one person, it looked like you two were kind of having a disagreement. You made a goodbye though? Oof I didn’t see it lol-
  13. GoldenDubu

    Intro Hihi! <3 Not-so-new member here!

    Lol thank you! I love yours too! 😆
  14. GoldenDubu

    Intro Hihi! <3 Not-so-new member here!

    Thank you for the welcome! (I’m glad to be back hehe) I’ll most definitely be sure to ask if I’m confused or need help with something. Everyone is so welcoming 💕
  15. GoldenDubu

    That’s good to hear! Everyone is doing well, the gc isn’t that active like it once was though...

    That’s good to hear! Everyone is doing well, the gc isn’t that active like it once was though but we still have fun :3 And omg no you didn’t tell me but I saw the thread 👀☕️