Recent content by Goodbye

  1. G

    Photo Wendy's blonde hair isn't playing around

    Yes to the blonde hair no to the hairstyle :chickill:
  2. G

    Interview SuperM on Ellen

    The interview is actually nice I’m not embarrassed I’m I’m ...proud :yolk:
  3. G

    2019 are you embarrassed to be a kpop fan??

    I never consider myself a Kpop fan or a hardcore fan of anything really Im not in any fandom or club or officially part of something in my free time I check in here or just browse youtube I don’t have social media so I’m not even considered a “Stan” whatever that is.
  4. G

    Teaser LOONA "Orbit 2.0" Teaser.

    OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS THE COMEBACK TEASER :chickill:
  5. G

    GFX MINI GRAPHICS COMPETITION SIGN UPS

    This sounds interesting :susPepe:
  6. G

    News SuperM will be collaborating with Marvel

    This is a dream comes true!! :wat:
  7. G

    Group 「Official ÆSPA Thread | Whiplash 」 ੈ ♡。☽˳·˖✩༊

    I want to see smgg before I finish high school :sadcat: please is that too much to ask?
  8. G

    Commercials You Hate

    The Hotel Trivago ones :chickill:
  9. G

    who invented Mondays?!

    all days are tiring for me so Monday is just another day
  10. G

    Teaser Super M: Teaser - Taemin

    The umbrella scene freaks me out idk why
  11. G

    Information Taeyong's bullying scandal: the other side

    I know that people see us as “biased” rn But I will not cancel Taeyong because of his past I’ve seen him genuinely apologize for his shit way more than I could remember I believe that people can change because I experienced it first hand,and based on some of the accusers Instagram page he is...
  12. G

    Information Taeyong's bullying scandal: the other side

    Like I said in the other thread why is these accusations and new “bullying” rumors hadn’t happen before When he first debuted ?
  13. G

    Rumor Taeyong under fire yet again for bullying his classmates. Former SM Trainee speaks out.

    I have a feeling that this is happening to sabotage Super M debut Where were they before when he first debuted ?