Recent content by Hannahlicious

  1. Hannahlicious

    Do you prefer vegetable peeler or knives?

    Peeler. I have never use a knife to peel before.
  2. Hannahlicious

    any weekend plans?

    tonight my fiancé and I are hosting a dinner party and invited some of his friends
  3. Hannahlicious

    Sensitive Your thoughts on PS

    I have no problems with PS because some of my friends have done it, but I would not because there is nothing I want to fix and I'm scare something might go wrong.
  4. Hannahlicious

    Do you know how to sew?

    I'm pretty decent at it.
  5. Hannahlicious

    what's your...?

    Favorite song: Espresso by Sabrina Carpenter Favorite color: Red Favorite movie: Harry Potter Favorite book: Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien Favorite ice cream: Cookie and cream
  6. Hannahlicious

    what's your fav-

    black forest cake, german chocolate cake and red velvet
  7. Hannahlicious

    Have you or would you try bungee jumping?

    Yes I have done
  8. Hannahlicious

    what was your favorite and least favorite school subject?

    fav: graphic design, biology least: math
  9. Hannahlicious

    What's the best Doritos flavor?

    Spicy sweet chilli