Recent content by Haolat

  1. Haolat

    Are you still going to school or doing a job??

    Yes, I still attend college but I do it online
  2. Haolat

    Game How many people have a crush on you?

    10 peeps
  3. Haolat

    Thoughts on my new aesthetic?

    does not match
  4. Haolat

    News Kingdom not to air in 2020

    well that sucks
  5. Haolat

    Happy 7 Years With Pink Tape

    legendary album
  6. Haolat

    How Popular is IU Internationally?

    Most of Ktown4U sales are from China. I think she is the most popular Korean female musician in China (if not she is a little behind some of the BP girls)
  7. Haolat

    Taemin is Weird Af

    Taemin is pregnant
  8. Haolat

    Biggest fandom on KPS?

    NCTzens:worry:
  9. Haolat

    Hi!

    Hi!
  10. Haolat

    Requests [READ OP] Request/replace/remove avatar frames here!

    Username: Haolat Frame Number: 76 Reason: Request
  11. Haolat

    Official 2K MEMBERS MILESTONE!

    Can I please get a Red Velvet badge?