Recent content by HarmonyParkEJ

  1. HarmonyParkEJ

    Intro Annyeong! I'm New here!

    Thank you and no worries!
  2. HarmonyParkEJ

    Intro Annyeong! I'm New here!

    Thank you! Ya.
  3. HarmonyParkEJ

    Intro Annyeong! I'm New here!

    Well, I stan too many to list but my faves are Blackpink, BTS , Cravity, Enhypen, Twice, (G)I-Dle and Gfriend.
  4. HarmonyParkEJ

    Intro Annyeong! I'm New here!

    Thxxx!
  5. HarmonyParkEJ

    Intro Annyeong! I'm New here!

    Yes:)
  6. HarmonyParkEJ

    Intro Annyeong! I'm New here!

    Technically I'm an Ot4. I cant chooooseeee..but Rosie ofc!
  7. HarmonyParkEJ

    Intro Annyeong! I'm New here!

    Yeppp!
  8. HarmonyParkEJ

    Intro Annyeong! I'm New here!

    I'm active all the time 😂
  9. HarmonyParkEJ

    Intro Annyeong! I'm New here!

    Thanks!
  10. HarmonyParkEJ

    Intro Annyeong! I'm New here!

    Sure I am. Just a little confused with how Things work here but ya. Thanks!
  11. HarmonyParkEJ

    Intro Annyeong! I'm New here!

    Hello! Thanks!
  12. HarmonyParkEJ

    Intro Annyeong! I'm New here!

    ty!
  13. HarmonyParkEJ

    its 1 am .......

    Which song?
  14. HarmonyParkEJ

    Intro Annyeong! I'm New here!

    Thank you!
  15. HarmonyParkEJ

    Intro Annyeong! I'm New here!

    Hello Minnie! It's Nini if you may.