Recent content by HeyItsDary

  1. HeyItsDary

    Official 2K MEMBERS MILESTONE!

    Twice badge please
  2. HeyItsDary

    songs that you wish you could listen for the first time again?

    Get Loud - Twice Get another Boyfriend- Backstreet boys
  3. HeyItsDary

    what it feels like coming back to the forum and being the only one who isnt participating in the event

    I saw it before signs up closed but disregarded it cause I dont know shit about Star Wars :we_kpopsourcing:
  4. HeyItsDary

    Blackpink's June release might just be

    :sadcat::sadcat:
  5. HeyItsDary

    Appreciation blonde queens showdown - yuna (itzy) vs yeri (red velvet)

    Bleach blonde never looks good on idols Yeris natural blonde is way better.
  6. HeyItsDary

    Game The Association Game

    Sick
  7. HeyItsDary

    Game Count to 10000 BY THREE

    7993
  8. HeyItsDary

    unpopular pop opinions that u have?

    Rihanna's discography > Beyoncé's
  9. HeyItsDary

    Is there a difference between saying "Love you" and "I love you"?

    I'll take whatever I can get For me, there's no difference
  10. HeyItsDary

    Hi dad, didnt know u were an exol!!:pandalove:

    Hi dad, didnt know u were an exol!!:pandalove:
  11. HeyItsDary

    BLACKPINK CONFIRMED COMEBACK IN JUNE!!

    Finally some freaking Jennie x Nayeon :rosesmug:
  12. HeyItsDary

    News EXO's Suho to enlist May 14th

    Bye with his fine ass
  13. HeyItsDary

    Do you prefer texting or calls ?

    Texting cause there's no such thing as awkward silence via text if u run out of things to talk about with the person