Recent content by HOTDOGWOOWOO

  1. HOTDOGWOOWOO

    The last Kpop album you bought?

    A Super M album this one v
  2. HOTDOGWOOWOO

    Appreciation NCT 2 The Unit [show idea]

    Yeah also I like your pfp
  3. HOTDOGWOOWOO

    Appreciation NCT 2 The Unit [show idea]

    Watch there gonna put Mark in another unit
  4. HOTDOGWOOWOO

    Appreciation NCT 2 The Unit [show idea]

    NCT 127, NCT U, NCT Dream, WayV, NCT Mark, NCT R, NCT O There's gonna be 4,000 members in NCT
  5. HOTDOGWOOWOO

    New MV SuperM - 'We Do'

    Haven't seen it due to depression and Anime
  6. HOTDOGWOOWOO

    [IMG]

  7. HOTDOGWOOWOO

    [IMG][IMG]

  8. HOTDOGWOOWOO

    Yeah

    Yeah
  9. HOTDOGWOOWOO

    Thank you

    Thank you
  10. HOTDOGWOOWOO

    what kinda plant are you?

    Venus Flytrap because Venus is my real name
  11. HOTDOGWOOWOO

    Is Dynamite really as bad as everybody says it is?

    It got annoying after awhile
  12. HOTDOGWOOWOO

    what's your night routine?

    I eat then I watch anime then when I get ready to sleep I turn on ASMR of anime characters cause I'm a weeb :)
  13. HOTDOGWOOWOO

    Do you stan BTS?

    Not anymore but I like some of their songs