Menu
Forums
Members
Staff roles
Current visitors
Search profile posts
Top Posters of the Month
What's new
Latest posts
Trending
New profile posts
Spotify
Spotify leaderboards
Forum wrapped
Latest activity
Search forums
Register
Release
Artist Profiles
Kpopsource Hub
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Forums
i_luv_kpop
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Recent content by i_luv_kpop
Hiiii
Hiiii
i_luv_kpop
Profile post comment
18 May 2024
:explodepepe:
:explodepepe:
i_luv_kpop
Profile post comment
27 April 2024
I uhhh :pepe_yippee:
I uhhh :pepe_yippee:
i_luv_kpop
Profile post comment
27 April 2024
No? :crycry:
No? :crycry:
i_luv_kpop
Profile post comment
27 April 2024
I'm sorry? :angrycat:
I'm sorry? :angrycat:
i_luv_kpop
Profile post comment
27 April 2024
I don't know :taesquish:
I don't know :taesquish:
i_luv_kpop
Profile post comment
27 April 2024
Hello and thank you ❤
Hello and thank you ❤
i_luv_kpop
Profile post comment
25 April 2024
Yes I am, but I'm gonna be on here more
Yes I am, but I'm gonna be on here more
i_luv_kpop
Profile post comment
25 April 2024
Intro
heyyy~ new here
Uhhh I know none of those groups :soob:
i_luv_kpop
Post #48
15 April 2024
Forum:
Arrivals Hall
Intro
heyyy~ new here
Hello it's alright Thank you and I'll be sure to ask you for help whenever I need it Well what're some gg you like?
i_luv_kpop
Post #46
15 April 2024
Forum:
Arrivals Hall
Intro
heyyy~ new here
Nice to meet you too :pepelgbt:
i_luv_kpop
Post #44
15 April 2024
Forum:
Arrivals Hall
Intro
heyyy~ new here
:thumbsupcat:
i_luv_kpop
Post #42
15 April 2024
Forum:
Arrivals Hall
Intro
heyyy~ new here
Oh 😭 Hello Cherrie I'm Emily
i_luv_kpop
Post #41
15 April 2024
Forum:
Arrivals Hall
Intro
heyyy~ new here
UHhmm hello?? 😭😭😭
i_luv_kpop
Post #38
15 April 2024
Forum:
Arrivals Hall
Intro
heyyy~ new here
Oh :taemsip:
i_luv_kpop
Post #36
15 April 2024
Forum:
Arrivals Hall
Forums
i_luv_kpop
Top
Bottom
Cookie Consent
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.