Recent content by Icy68446

  1. Icy68446

    Ranking 2020 Kpop debuts

    Weeekly is my favorite :bigcatclap: My girls did so good :)
  2. Icy68446

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    posting cause i forgot what my layout looks like
  3. Icy68446

    ⊱ ── Madz's Beauty Drawer ── ⊰

    Awww <33 Thank you Kuro you're a full queen too mwhahah >:)
  4. Icy68446

    ⊱ ── Madz's Beauty Drawer ── ⊰

    Thank you for your support toto TT :nekolove::nekolove:
  5. Icy68446

    ⊱ ── Madz's Beauty Drawer ── ⊰

    ♡ New Post ♡ Hi guys! :D I'm alive :o I know right what a concept Anyway, I have another outfit for you guys ^^ ⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙ Another Spring-ish outfit, what a surprise :p I got the jacket and the skirt...
  6. Icy68446

    🐇🌙Tag someone🌤🌙 and appreciate something unique about them

    Omg I am lightyears too late but <3333 This is so cute you are so precious :c
  7. Icy68446

    Appreciation The best wifey in the whole world

    Happy Birthday!!! I hope you eat everything you want today hehe
  8. Icy68446

    Teaser Neo Zone - Warm Up: 1st Player

    Taeyong's hair is so nice TT Once again I love their jackets
  9. Icy68446

    ㄴ ㅇ

    ㄴ ㅇ
  10. Icy68446

    ㄴ ㄷ ㅅㄹㅎㄱ ㅂㄱㅅㅇ :nekolove:

    ㄴ ㄷ ㅅㄹㅎㄱ ㅂㄱㅅㅇ :nekolove:
  11. Icy68446

    ⊱ ── Madz's Beauty Drawer ── ⊰

    :pandalove::pandalove:
  12. Icy68446

    ⊱ ── Madz's Beauty Drawer ── ⊰

    What do you mean you look great >:O :nekolove:
  13. Icy68446

    ⊱ ── Madz's Beauty Drawer ── ⊰

    MANGOOOO :pepecry1::pepeheart:
  14. Icy68446

    ⊱ ── Madz's Beauty Drawer ── ⊰

    ♡ New Post ♡ Hello :D I know I said I'd do Skincare Next, but I have another outfit to show you guys :") ⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙ I think this is a spring outfit because of the floral pattern hehe But it's also not...
  15. Icy68446

    Photo This is a yolks thread

    Quality content :bigcatclap: