Recent content by Imnotplaying

  1. Imnotplaying

    @ahparkchaeyoung Happy V day too Logan!!! (i thought you meant a different v :scree: )

    @ahparkchaeyoung Happy V day too Logan!!! (i thought you meant a different v :scree: )
  2. Imnotplaying

    @litc , YOU ARE TOO SWEET!!!! Thank you and I love it so much. Happy Valentine's day to you too...

    @litc , YOU ARE TOO SWEET!!!! Thank you and I love it so much. Happy Valentine's day to you too (although it already passed) but lets live each day with full of love okay
  3. Imnotplaying

    Card challenge: Disco scene/Night club...

    It's been so long since I heard this song, :pepecry1:
  4. Imnotplaying

    what’s your biggest flex with another user? (mine is IRL)

    Of course, we know each other face. A girl should be able to flaunt her beauty :joyslay:
  5. Imnotplaying

    tag a friend who....

    Awwww :pepeheart:
  6. Imnotplaying

    Gardening is the best hobby :llama_laugh:

    Gardening is the best hobby :llama_laugh:
  7. Imnotplaying

    My ult mainly exo. But I am a casual listener of other group as well. :pepeheart:

    My ult mainly exo. But I am a casual listener of other group as well. :pepeheart:
  8. Imnotplaying

    Intro It's a long overdue introduction

    Of stayc stan. i thought you misspelled swifties :pepecry2: . I love stereotype btw
  9. Imnotplaying

    LIT LITTY LIT RANDOM LIT LITTING THOUGHTS LIT SPACE

    But I'm sleepy actually.
  10. Imnotplaying

    LIT LITTY LIT RANDOM LIT LITTING THOUGHTS LIT SPACE

    I do know that I'm hungry now :scree:
  11. Imnotplaying

    So you're hoeing with sally :llama_laugh:

    So you're hoeing with sally :llama_laugh:
  12. Imnotplaying

    Better late than never LMAO :scree:

    Better late than never LMAO :scree:
  13. Imnotplaying

    Hi areum :pepeheart: , so you are an ultimate stan of ateez?

    Hi areum :pepeheart: , so you are an ultimate stan of ateez?
  14. Imnotplaying

    Are you okay now? :pepecry2:

    Are you okay now? :pepecry2:
  15. Imnotplaying

    My dearest wifeyyyyy :bigcatlove:

    My dearest wifeyyyyy :bigcatlove: